The BR|ONE offers professional diagnostic capabilities at OEM level.
The diagnostic functions, covering more than 90 vehicle brands, support intelligent, conventional and manual diagnostics including OBDII diagnostics.
OBDII diagnostics include: Read and clear fault codes, read real-time data, special functions and actuator diagnostics.
After diagnosis, a diagnostic report can be generated easily.
- Intelligent diagnosis: Connect the vehicle and click "Intelligent diagnosis". The device starts the intelligent diagnosis and automatically reads the VIN of the vehicle.
- Conventional diagnosis: In this mode, you can manually select the vehicle model and systems for diagnosis.
- Manual diagnosis: the device supports step-by-step manual selection of systems for diagnosis.
The software provides two display modes: topological and a system list, and both have the same functions. You can select the view according to your preferences.
With the BR|ONE and the diagnostic connector, both wired and Bluetooth supported communication is possible. Supporting powerful intelligent FIN detection technology, you can conveniently, quickly and efficiently start diagnosis.
- Quick Scan|Print: Automatic recognition of vehicle information, automatic scan and error report printing.
- Modules: BR|ONE supports 6 optional modules; printer, endoscope, oscilloscope, thermal imaging camera, Bluetooth battery tester, wireless TPMS tool.
- BR|ONE can detect faults in the electronic control systems of most vehicles from Asia, Europe, the United States and China. Powerful diagnostic functions include fault code reading and clearing, real-time data reading, actuator testing and other maintenance functions.
- Maintenance function: customization, coding, programming of most vehicle programmable modules and the most commonly used maintenance and reset functions: Air/fuel mixture (AIRFUEL), brake reset (BRAKE), oil service/inspection (OIL), steering angle sensor (SAS), batery replacement (BMS), ABS brake bleed (BLEED), throttle teach (ETS), tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS), diesel particulate filter (DPF), air conditioning initialization (AC System Relearn/ Initialization), ADBlue Reset (ADBlUE), Adaptive Forward Lighting System (AFS), Airbag Reset (AIRBAG), Cooling System Venting (COOLANT), EGR Adjustment (EGR), Engine Power Balance Monitoring (EGB), Gas Particulate Filter Regeneration (GPAF), Crankshaft Sensor (GEAR), Transmission Adaptation (BOX), High Voltage Battery (High Voltate Battery Diagnostics), Immobilizer Functions (IMMO), Injector Coding (INJEC), Adaptive Cruise Control (Intelligent Cruise Control System), Language Setting (LANGUAGE), Engine Angle Position (Engine Angle Calibration), Nox Sensor (NOXSENSOR), Odometer Functions (ODO), Electronic Seat Adjustment (SEAT), Start/Stop Automatic (STOPSTART), Sunroof Initialization (SUN), Suspension Calibration (SUS), Transport Mode (TRANSPORT), Wheel Circumference Adjustment (TYRE), Power Window Initialization (WINDOW), IMMO / PROG Functions (IMMO PROG).
- Update: Diagnostic software, client side and firmware can be updated online.
Software updates are included for 2 years, after which the licence must be renewed if you wish to continue receiving updates.